Through this Policy, the Company regards personal information of the users as important and inform them of the purpose and method of Company's using the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by the Company for protection of those personal information.
This Policy will be effective on the 16th day of July, 2019 and, in case of modification thereof, the Company will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of Company's website or individual notice through sending mails, fax or e-mails).
1. Information to be collected and method of collection
(1) Personal information items to be collected
Personal information items to be collected by the Company are as follows:
• Information provided by the users
The Company may collect the information directly provided by the users.
- Username, Email, Password, Telephone Number, Address, Country Info
• Information collected while the users use services
Besides of information directly provided by the users, the Company may collect information in the course that the users use the service provided by the Company.
- Log information : Log data, usage time, search terms entered by the user, internet protocol address, cookies and web beacons
(2) Method of collection
The Company collects the information of users in a way of the followings:
• Web page, App
2. Use of collected information
The Company uses the collected information of users for the following purposes:
• Member management, identity verification, etc.
• Detection and prevention of unauthorized use of the service and fraudulent use
• Implementation of contracts related to the provision of services requested by users, charge settlement, etc.
• Improve existing services, develop new services, etc.
• Notification of changes to features or policies of your company's site or application
• Use by prior consent of other users (for example, in marketing advertising)
• Search contacts registered in Contacts
• Automatic registration, search and reminders of other potential contacts
• Providing services and advertising according to statistical and statistical characteristics of member's service utilization
• Provide public relations event information and provide participation opportunities
• Compliance with Governing Law or Legal Obligations
The Company agrees that it will obtain consent from the users, if the Company desires to use the information other than those expressly stated in this Policy.
3. Sharing collected information
Except for the following cases, the Company will not share personal information with a 3rd party:
• when the Company shares the information with its affiliates, partners and service providers;
- If your company's affiliates, partners, or service providers perform services such as payment processing, order fulfillment, product delivery, dispute resolution (including settlement and delivery disputes) on behalf of the company
• when the users consent the sharing in advance;
- When the user chooses to share personal information of the user with a specific company and receive information about the products and services of the company
- You choose to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites.
- Other users have agreed in advance
• when the sharing is required by the laws
- if required to be disclosed by the laws and regulations; or
- if required to be disclosed by the investigative agencies for detecting crimes in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations
4. Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
The Company may collect collective and impersonal information through 'cookies' or 'web beacons'.
Cookies are very small text files to be sent to the browser of the users by the server used for operation of the websites of the Company and will be stored in hard-disks of the users' computer.
Web beacon is a small quantity of code which exists on the websites and e-mails. By using web beacons, we may know whether a user has interacted with certain webs or the contents of email.
These functions are used for evaluating, improving services and setting-up users' experiences so that much improved services can be provided by the Company to the users
The items of cookies to be collected by the Company and the purpose of such collection are as follows:
The users have an option for cookie installation. So, they may either allow all cookies by setting option in web browser, make each cookie checked whenever it is saved, or refuses all cookies to be saved: Provided that, if the user rejects the installation of cookies, it may be difficult for that user to use the parts of services provided by the Company.
5. Users' right to access and option
The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the Company:
• exercise right to access to personal information;
• make corrections or deletion;
• make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information; or
• request the withdrawal of their consent provided before
If, in order to exercise the above options, you, as an user, use the menu of 'amendment of member information of webpage or contact the Company by using representative telephone or sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the responsible department (or person in charge of management of personal information), the Company will take measures without delay: Provided that the Company may reject the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
The Company regards the security of personal information of uses as very important. The company constructs the following security measures to protect the users' personal information from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification
• Encryption of personal information
- transmission of user's personal information using encrypted communication section
- Encrypt and store important information such as password
• Measures against hacking
- In order to prevent leakage or corruption of user's personal information by hacking or computer viruses,
• Establishment and enforcement of internal management plans
• Installation and operation of access control devices
• Measures to prevent forgery and tampering of access logs
7. Protection of personal information of children
In principle, the Company does not collect any information from the children under 13 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction. The website, products and services of the Company are the ones to be provided to ordinary people, in principle. The website or application of the Company has function to do age limit so that children cannot use it and the Company does not intentionally collect any personal information from children through that function.
(Additional procedure for collecting personal information from children) However, if the Company collects any personal information from children under 13 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction for the services for unavoidable reason, the Company will go through the additional procedure of the followings for protecting that personal information of children:
• obtain consent from the parents or guardian of children so as to collect personal information of children or directly send the information of products and services of the Company
• give the parents or guardian of children a notice of Company's policy of privacy protection for children including the items, purpose and sharing of personal information collected
• grant to legal representatives of children a right to access to personal information of that children/correction or deletion of personal information/temporary suspension of treatment of personal information/ and request for withdrawal of their consent provided before
• limit the amount of personal information exceeding those necessary for participation in online activities
8. Modification of Privacy Protection Policy
The Company has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case, the Company will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of its website (or through individual notice such as written document, fax or e-mail) and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.
9. Responsible department of Company
The Company designates the following department and person in charge of personal information in order to protect personal information of customers and deal with complaints from customers:
• Department responsible for privacy protection and customer service : Management Office
Address : #1308, 202-dong, Chunui-Technopark II 18 Bucheon-ro, 198beon-gil, Wonmi-gu, Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do, 14557, Republic of Korea
The latest update date: July, 2019